Wednesday, May 7, 2008

5 Ways How I Boosted My Google AdSense Earnings By

Google AdSense is a great way for webmasters to monetize their websites. While many webmasters are struggling hard to earn $3 - $10 per day, some 'genius' webmasters have
already enjoyed $30, $100, and even $300 a day from AdSense ads on their websites. How are these 'genius' webmasters differ from their counterparts? They think different! They think out of the box!

Let me share with you some tips which has been responsible in boosting my AdSense profits by 700%. Here are 5 of them, and if you follow these steps, I'm sure you'll see a difference in your AdSense income.

Here are the tips:

  • I concentrate on 1 format of AdSense ad, which is the Large Rectangle (336x280). This format has been proven to work with me in resulting high click-through rates (CTR).
    Why this format? Because the ads look like normal web links, and people are trained to click on these types of links.
  • I create custom palette for my ads. I choose white as the color for the border and background. This is because, all of my pages have white background. The idea is to make
    the AdSense ads look like they are a part of my web pages.Previously, I put all my AdSense ads at the bottom of my pages. One day, I moved those ads to the top of the page. The result surprised me. My earning increased! Since then, I don't hide my AdSense ads anymore!
  • I maintain some links to other relevant websites, and I put my AdSense ads at the top of the links, so that my visitors see them first.
  • I automate the insertion of AdSense code into my webpages using SSI (server side included). You'll need to ask your web administrator whether your server supports SSI
    or not. Here's how to do it. You just put the AdSense code in a text file, save it as 'adsense.txt', and upload it to the root directory of your web server. Next, call the code
    on other pages using SSI.

This trick is really a time saver especially for those who use automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.

Here's a tool I use to generate thousands of pages on my website within seconds:
http://www.adsense-insider-secrets.com/page-generator.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment