Friday, August 13, 2010

How to completely uninstall McAfee Security Center

We all know that the fast-changing Internet world, this requires us to rely on some anti-virus program to protect our computer. In many cases, it will be very easy to install any programs installed on the computer because of the friendly wizard.  However, when uninstalled it, the rest will be relative to the computer like a stubborn leftovers element in a computer file and registry. This is what I experienced when trying to uninstall McAfee Security Center computer.

I took it for granted that I can easily uninstall the program from the Add / Remove Programs list. In fact, I was able to uninstall it through Add or Remove Programs from the Control Panel. However, when I try to install Norton on my computer, I mean there is a anti-virus program installed on the computer, I must first uninstall it before installing other anti-virus program on the computer. I searched the computer and found that there are still some folders named with McAfee on the computer.
When I click the folder, try to remove it from the computer Zhong, I always get a pop message told us:  Quxiao --- Internet Browse not reach your requested page. The page may temporarily unavailable", Bing Zuzhi I move the process any further. Some suggested that I try to uninstall it in safe mode, but the same result.

One day, the Internet, I received a reply from the views of Yahoo, told me that you can try to uninstall the program with a perfect name for the police in this uninstall program uninstall feature so that we can uninstall the program directly from their folder. This is very useful to uninstall the program has been damaged. Also, I got a link, tell a very detailed description of how to uninstall McAfee Security Center. Although not quite believe that I still have a try to use it, this may be the last choice I have. Uninstall and install this computer, I went looking for the McAfee Security Center which is located in the computer and uninstall selected as the introduction of troops began to move. Less than two minutes, which meets all the uninstalled, which requires removal by next start. I was surprised to see it completely remove the program from the computer in such a short time. Now, I can not only uninstall the McAfee Security Center from my computer, but also registered the uninstall program, and to install Norton on my computer.

Now, after a period of time to uninstall using the perfect, yes I found it really a professional and powerful program, we provide an uninstaller program Hen Jian Dan's Fangfa: Uninstall, uninstall Budui, Tebie uninstall. Whether we choose to use a function, just a few minutes to complete the uninstall process, but on the other hand, will fully uninstall the program from any computer in the drive and the registry. And force uninstall feature, acts like it is called is the most effective way to uninstall programs. If you want to find the uninstall program on the computer, either full or damaged, you can easily uninstall it without any problem.

Therefore, if you have the same problem, uninstall the McAfee Security Center or other unwanted programs from your computer, try to explain. It will help you to complete this work quickly and thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment